MY FAVOURITE HAIRSTYLES




 Hey Guys,
 For me, My beauty starts from my head ,where I believe I have to keep my hair tidy all the time.
     On my LOOK 1, I had never tried out a wig or weave before,that is,my entire life.Having that wig for  just a week made me feel like"I don't need it anymore"It was the most stressful hairstyle I had because of my day to day schedule,though i finally came to like it,after I trimmed it on a 2inch length.The after look is in one of my blogs,You can have a glance of it.
     On my LOOK 2,It is my recent hairdo,very comfortable and neat.It doesn't need much of my attention.
    
      LOOK 3, This was one of the most celebrated hairstyle i have done before,very comfortable indeed. I wouldn't mind redoing it over and over,because I miss it.
      My LOOK 4,My friends would call this "umbrella" because of it shape.


    For me, Any hairstyle that doesn't need my attention,is surely my favorite at all time

       Not to forget my LOOK 5,this one here  has everything unique,from the curls to everything else.You better love and try out this style.


                                   THANKS FOR READING.

5 comments: